Sunday, April 29, 2012

Almost time!

Woohooo!  We are within two weeks of leaving for our fabulous Europe trip. This trip has been in the planning for over a year now.  I am so ready to go.   We'll spend 9 days total in Paris, several nights in Venice and a 12 night Mediterranean cruise. 

We originally planned this trip with a few people we've met on previous cruises and then a few others have decided to come with us.  It's going to be such a fun group of people.  I can't wait to meet the new additions to the group and I am so excited to see all my great friends! 

Dan and I are starting out in Paris for a few days before we fly to Venice.  We found it was easier to take the nonstop to Paris and then figure out our way to Venice.  It's not been the cheapest decision but we DO love our Paris.  We'll spend 7 nights here after the cruise.  After a couple nights in Paris we'll fly to Venice and meet up with all our buddies.  I spent some time talking with a manager of a hotel in Venice and was able to secure our entire group rooms on the Grand Canal for a discounted rate.  Our hotel is going to be sooooo awesome! 

I am going to TRY to get some running in while I'm gone, but I don't know how successful I'll be.  The time spent on the cruise won't give me much time at all to run.  We only have 2 sea days and I just don't see too much exercising taking place. My only hope will be some time in Paris, but with being there with friends...  training may have to resume when I get home. 

My favorite city in the whole world - Paris!


Celebrity Silhouette's Itinerary



The lovely canals of Venice


Our gorgeous hotel on the Grand Canal in Venice


Our beautiful ship - Celebrity Silhouette


Our suite!!! Woohoo!



No comments: