Thursday, May 12, 2011

May 9-12th - A Newport Beach Getaway

Alex's father was coming into town to spend some time with Alex and it seemed like the perfect opportunity for us to leave town. Dan had been wanting to take me to Newport Beach for some time. SO... off we went. It was going to be perfect. My cousin, Rian and her husband Jordan were going to meet us for lunch with their little one... Martine. I was SOOOO excited that I was finally going to meet her. She was just adorable! I loved getting to snuggle her a few hours.

Other than catching up with my cousins, we spent most of our time just riding bikes and eating and drinking. From the beginning we just planned on renting bikes and not getting a car. We had such a great time and BOY did we do some biking. We had great food every day and REALLY good drinks! It was just what I needed!

Rian and the adorable Martine (Martini)

The cute Newlin family

The most adorable photo ever! I brought Martini this headband...

She loved me...

The best Key Lime Martini ever! :D

1 comment:

rianmedlin said...

That's my girl! She does love her cousin SO much, and can't wait to see her again. Even if it's just for more garlic bread =)