Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 14th - the last days in Paris

Basilique du Sacre Coeur. I just love Montmartre. It is one of my favorite areas of Paris. It is just cuteness around every corner. The cobblestone streets... the very steep hills and stairways. It's just adorable.








Dan climbing out of the subway station at the Abbesses metro stop. It is really deep and it's a long spiral climb.








This was our lunch stop in Montmartre. Debbie looks ready to kill over after our climb from the subway station. Everything is on a slope in Montmartre. I had to keep holding onto my diet coke so it didn't slide off the table.





Here is some male bonding happening. This is right outside our hotel in Paris. We are on our way to get some drinks at Les Deux Magots. This is my favorite place for a glass of wine. I love the people watching... and the little waiters in tuxes. Awwww...







The sun sets on our time in Paris... tomorrow we board the train to Amsterdam. It has been an amazing week in Paris. I cannot believe the time went so quickly. I must make arrangements to come back soon! Anyone want to come with me?


A view of Notre Dame from our favorite Cafe au lait place. You can see why I love this cafe.

No comments: